Shiloh Adults hang out and find community according to common stages of life. Whether you're college age, a young adult, single, married, married with kids, or empty nester, we want to help you find your place here!
The Shiloh College Ministry consists of college age adults in the area.
Click the button for more information about the college group!
The young adults class is a good mix of single and young married adults.
The young adults are also involved in various eGroups! For more information contact the church office!
Our young families class is a great mix of married, single, with kids, without kids group!
This group gets together often throughout the year with spontaneous and planned events, including service projects, group hang-outs, game nights, overnight retreats, and more!
The Women’s Ministry offers women of all ages at Shiloh many ways to be involved in serving the church family, the community, and international ministries. Click below to see what all the Women's ministry has going on!LEARN MORE
Our Vision is to grow a Band of Brothers committed to challenge and build up men to be men after God's heart. Band of Brothers can help you positively impact your family, workplace and community by instilling male biblical values. Brothers of all ages dedicated to serving God, each other, our families and community.
This group is primarily ages 60 and better, and emphasizes fellowship, caring for each other, and serving.
Service Activities include:
- Weekly devotional at Park Place Nursing Home
- Monthly devotional at Greenbrier Nursing Home
- 5th Sunday worship with area churches
- Providing Lord’s Supper for shut-ins each week
- Encouragement cards and visits
Fellowship Activities include:
- Tuesday Mornings at Shiloh – Games, fellowship, & service activities
- Monthly Dinner – Potluck dinner on the third Friday of each month
- Area Prime Timer Dinner – Yearly dinner and activities for area groups
Email the Prime Timers to find out their schedule of activities.