The Women’s Ministry offers women of all ages at Shiloh many ways to be involved in serving the church family, the community, and international ministries. The group participates in 3-4 major service projects each year along with several smaller opportunities to meet the needs of others. They often host fellowship activities, a yearly “Ladies’ Day,” and guest speakers.
Some of the ministries/projects we partner with:
- American Heart Association
- Christian Women’s Job Corp
- Habitat for Humanity of Smith County
- LiveBeyond – “Haiti School Supply Drive” and “Back to School Fundraiser”
- Refuge of Light
- Sweetie Pies Dance Troupe – Local Mentoring Program
Specific Shiloh Women’s Ministry Groups:
- JC’s Cooking Class: Meet new people and hone your cooking skills! Jon Carole’s cooking class is a fantastic way for women and girls of all ages to connect while creating tasty dishes and treats. (This intergenerational activity has temporarily been put on hold due to COVID-19.)
- PIYO- FREE women’s exercise classes (pilates/yoga) every Tuesday and Thursday at 5:00pm! (Contact Lola Scott or call the church office for more details.)
- Sisters in Service (SIS): Shiloh’s group of “sewing sisters” intent on serving the local community by sewing blankets, masks and partnering with organizations like Refuge of Light.